Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of FBC Midlothian. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
Four Simple Steps
1. Click the login button and put in a valid email address.
2. Check your email to activate your account.
3. Provide contact and bank or credit card information.
4. Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
• First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
• Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
• Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
• No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
• Helping FBC Midlothian – Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
SUPPORTING THE MISSION FIELD.
We aim to equip, empower, and mobilize people to make a kingdom impact right here at home and around the world. We want to build God’s kingdom through Christ-centered, church-led community transformation where we live, in our nation, and around the world. One way we do that is by partnering with mission organizations financially to serve those in need and to spread the Word of Jesus.
Specific missions that FBC Midlothian supports financially.